Monday, June 11, 2012

Love...



I want to share some words of wisdom from Megan...


Some people think as love of just another often used word. But what is it exactly? A sign, fate, .... or is it something created by our own subconchious? Throughout my life I've seen people who are in love, and people in love with the idea of love. My mother says that love is complicated, and she's right. It's not easy, and we have to work at it. When we do or say something we regret, we wish to go back in time and change it. But we can't, and then we have to deal with the pain... and frustration. I think of love as a song. Every note has it's own meaning, just like people. I hope to fall in love someday, and when i do I'll look back and think to myself "I'm glad I had heartbreak, or else I wouldn't have met him."

Megan is only 13 years old and already has an incredible way with words. I have a feeling we'll be buying her books someday.

Her mom has determined that she can't read Shattered yet. But, I figure that by the time I'm able to write something age appropriate for her to read, she'll already be old enough to read what I've already written.

No comments:

Post a Comment