Friday, June 8, 2012

Intuitive Arts Festival


I would like to invite everyone to come to The Intuitive Arts Festival this weekend at the Millennium Maxwell House Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. My Spiritual Family at New Life Spiritual Center is sponsoring this event and I am so excited and honored to make this my first official signing.

We will start this event with a Gallery Message Spirit with Krista Kaine tonight at 7 pm. It is only $20 to attend this event. Krista is an incredible psychic and medium who will amaze you with her gifts. She will be contacting Spirit Guides and departed loved ones to bring messages to those in attendance. Krista is the real deal and I promise you will not be disappointed. Get there early and be prepared to be blown away by the message the Spirit will give to you.


The Intuitive Arts Festival is tomorrow from 10 am to 4 pm. Krista will be doing intuitive readings. My friend Teresa Long will be doing Intuitive Chakra Readings. Reiki Master Davidlee Slate will be offering Reiki and Sacred Healing Meditation. We will also have guests vendors from Cosmic Connections as well Astrological Readings, Crystal Healings, Chiropractic Consultations, Chair Massage, Numerology and Tarot Reading.

I will be at the entrance with print copies of Shattered, along with some of my adult (smutty) fiction.
I'll also have QR Codes you can scan to buy my ebooks with one click on your iPhone or Android device. My adult book Infinity (not nearly as smutty as my other stuff) is part of the Book Lovers Buffet featuring over 150 books for .99 ebooks in every romance genre including several great YA books. The sale starts today and goes through the 22nd. I'm also set up for Kindlegraphs where Odessa might just send a special message straight to your Kindle.

This event is free and has a little something for everyone. I hope you will come and join us in the special celebration of Spirit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment