Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Merry Meet


Welcome to my brand new YA blog. Since Shattered has starting bringing in so sales and good reviews I decided it was time to break away from my normal more smutty persona and present a forum for my YA readers. I supposed I could have taken another pen name, but I'm not really ashamed of anything that I write and since my YA is targeted toward older teens they probably have already read their fair share of adult literature.Not that I'm saying go out and buy my other books.

One of the reasons I didn't change pen names is that I just happen to love being Jezebel Jorge. The characters in my Ring Dreams series are featured in both my young adult and novels written for a more mature audience. Adult readers might enjoy going back in time to see how some of their favorite characters grew up to become the people they are now.

Shattered is Amalie's story and she is the birth mother of my serial killing anti-heroine in Headlocks & Hexes.

Fifteen year old Amalie is an outcast brainiac with a psycho witchy bitch of a mom and no magickal powers to call her own until a chain of events turn her world upside down. 


She gets her first kiss. (From Bryson Dalton)


Her mom (Odessa) runs off with a pro wrestler. (Billy Dalton) 


Amalie is raped. 


Stella decides to come out and play. 


Someone turns up pregnant. 


 In order to survive Amalie becomes Shattered.

A much younger Courtney, Dylan, Alex, Sunn and Vlad also make appearances in Shattered. And I am sure Paul Bryson would also be highly offended if I failed to mention he also shows up in this story.

I hope you'll take some time and browse around. You can find my YA page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JezebelJorgeYA and I am on Twitter @jezebeljorgeya



No comments:

Post a Comment